At O2 Dental Group we offer dental crowns to patients who are suffering from decay or are undergoing a procedure that requires a durable cap, like dental implant surgery or a root canal.
Same-Day CEREC Dental Crowns
Many things set us apart from other area dentists, but one of the things that our patients value most is our same-day dental crowns services.
At O2 Dental Group, we offer same-day dental crowns with advanced CEREC technology. This means that your permanent tooth crown won’t be manufactured at an off-site facility – instead, it will be crafted right here in our dental offices. No temporary crown, follow-up visit, or two-week wait required!
Our dental team may recommend a same-day tooth crown to:
- Cover a dental implant
- Restore a broken or worn tooth
- Protect a tooth that has been weakened from decay from breaking
- Hold a dental bridge in place
- Cover a misshapen or discolored tooth
- Support a tooth with a large filling
- Reinforce a tooth treated using root canal therapy