Invisalign in NC: Why Trust O2 Dental with Your Invisalign?
Let’s face it – no one particularly enjoys getting braces. But what if we told you there’s a less invasive, less noticeable way to get that perfect smile? Enter: Invisalign. With Invisalign, you get the best invisible braces on the market. Invisalign is a series of clear, aligning trays that are swapped out approximately once a week.
Invisalign isn’t just less noticeable than regular braces, but has many added benefits:
- Custom-fit to your teeth, this system will straighten and perfect your smile in 6-18 months, though many people start to see results much sooner!
- A custom, personalized way to get the smile you want.
- Removable trays that you can take out so that you can eat, brush, and floss as often as you want.
- Improved oral health and fewer dietary restrictions than traditional braces!
We want you to smile with confidence, so we’re happy to answer any questions you have about Invisalign or set up a consultation today.
O2 Dental Group is an Invisalign Preferred Provider, which means our doctors have the top level of experience in treating patients with the Invisalign system.
For you, it’s a win-win – you’ll receive the very best care from the dentists you know and trust, with a minimal lifestyle change and the appearance of no braces!
How Does Invisalign Treatment Work?
The Invisalign system uses a series of removable plastic trays that are built for easy care and comfort. The clear aligners are custom-fit to your teeth and have a similar feel to a mouth guard. Each set is worn for about a week before being swapped out for the next set.
Prior to beginning treatment, our Invisalign dentists will take a full assessment of your jaw and oral structures to ensure that the system is right for you. If you are a great candidate, our team will lay out a treatment plan that is customized to your unique smile.
Benefits of Invisalign treatment include:
- Discreet orthodontic treatment. Invisalign is the best invisible braces system for a reason – it’s discreet and it works! These nearly invisible aligners are crystal-clear so that your natural smile can shine through.
- Improved oral health. Invisalign clear teeth aligners are designed to be removed throughout the day when needed. This means that you can brush and floss just like you did prior to orthodontic treatment.
- No dietary restrictions. Since invisible aligners are meant to be taken out during meal times, patients do not face any dietary restrictions. Enjoy all of your favorite foods during treatment!
- Faster results. While treatment times vary from patient to patient, you can expect to see straighter teeth as early as one month. On average, Invisalign treatment takes just 6 to 18 months to complete.
Invisalign Cost in North Carolina
How much do Invisalign braces cost? Just like any dental procedure or treatment, the average price of Invisalign varies on your individual orthodontic plan. At O2 Dental Group, we are focused on providing you with affordable Invisalign treatment. To help with the cost, we work with most major dental insurance carriers. We also accept 0% financing plans and even provide discounts through our very own dental discount plan!
Interested In Invisalign in North Carolina? Schedule Your Consultation With O2 Dental Group Today!
You deserve a straight smile – and discreet treatment! To learn more about Invisalign clear aligners and to see if the system is right for you, schedule a consultation with O2 Dental Group today. Let us be your go-to dentist in North Carolina.