At O2 Dental Group of Wilmington, many of our patients come from surrounding communities throughout the Wilmington, NC area, including Ogden, Leland, Burgaw, and Hampstead. It's easy for you to find our office - we're right next to Publix on Market Street/Business 17 in Wilmington, at the intersection of Market Street and Middle Sound Loop Road. At O2 Dental Group, our Doctors are here to help you achieve and maintain a beautiful, healthy smile for the rest of your life. We can provide dental care to every member of your family, including children ages 3 and up! We are also open on Saturdays and have flexible appointment availability. We provide convenient, affordable dental services including:
- Restorative Dentistry
- Braces & Orthodontics
- Emergency Dentist Appointments
- Family Dentistry
- Kids Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry For Anxious Patients
- Laser Dentistry
Attractions & Activities In WilmingtonWilmington is the home of some of North Carolina's most popular attractions. We're proud to host historic sites, sprawling gardens, antebellum-era mansions, museums, and an award-winning aquarium.
- The World War II Battleship North Carolina The battleship was recently named one of the “Best Museum Ships” by USA TODAY. Visitors of all ages can explore the decks and experience how the sailors lived during World War II. The nearby SECU Memorial Walkway honors veterans from all branches of the US Military along a half-mile stretch.
- Carolina Beach Boardwalk Our boardwalk has been listed as one of the top 10 boardwalks in the United States by Food & Wine Magazine, and it's easy to see why! Classic North Carolina seaside fun can be found in the shops, restaurants, amusement park rides, fireworks, and local concerts during the summer months. During the off-season we enjoy Christmas By The Sea and the Islands of Lights Festival from the Carolina Beach Boardwalk. It's a delight to visit year-round!
- Children's Museum Of Wilmington More than 17,000 square feet of fun are contained in the Children's Museum of Wilmington. Interactive exhibits are designed to stimulate a love of science, math, and art in children of all ages. The museum also regularly hosts special events throughout the year like "Mud Day", "Kooky Spooky", and "Polar Express Day".