Regardless of what insurance plan you have, we’re happy to provide you with quality care and file claims on your behalf.
O2 Dental Group of Wilmington is in network with many major insurance carriers, such as:
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- Care PPO
- Careington Platinum PPO
Flexible Options To Pay For Your Dental Treatment
If you’re uninsured, or your treatment is not completely covered by your dental insurance provider, we offer alternative payment options to make it easier to afford your dental treatment.
At O2 Dental Group of Wilmington, we work with third-party lenders, CareCredit® and Neon Financial to make both elective smile improvements and necessary dental treatments affordable for every patient.
- Flexible terms, including 0% or low-interest financing
- Instant approval for immediate access to funds
- Coverage of needed or elective treatments
- Financing that can be allocated solely for use with your dental implants or in conjunction with other treatments
- No hidden fees
If you aren't sure whether CareCredit or Neon Financial would be the right choice to meet your financial needs, ask our office staff when you visit our office or give us a call and we'll be happy to talk you through the benefits of each third party financing plan.
No Insurance? You Might Qualify For Our In-House Dental Savings Plan
In order to make the dental care we provide affordable for you and your family, we have developed an “In-House” Dental Savings Plan for anyone who does not have dental insurance.
Enroll today and start saving immediately!
- No Pre-Authorization Required
- No Waiting Periods or Pre-existing Exclusions
- No Annual Limits
- No Deductibles
- Cosmetic Dentistry Included
- Discounted Dental Fees
- Save hundreds to thousands of dollars on your dental treatment
We also accept most major credit cards, personal checks, money orders and cash payments.
Have Questions About How To Afford Your Dental Care?
If you have questions about the best way to finance your dental treatment, call O2 Dental Group of Wilmington today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.