At O2 Dental Group of Siler City we offer dental crowns to patients who are suffering from decay or are undergoing a procedure that requires a durable cap, like dental implant surgery or a root canal.
Dental CrownsMany things set us apart from other area dentists, but one of the things that our patients near Siler City value most is our dental crown services. At O2 Dental Group of Siler City, we offer dental crowns. This means that your permanent tooth crown won't be manufactured at an off-site facility - instead, it will be crafted right here in our Siler City dental office.
Our Siler City dental team may recommend a tooth crown to:
- Cover a dental implant
- Restore a broken or worn tooth
- Protect a tooth that has been weakened from decay from breaking
- Hold a dental bridge in place
- Cover a misshapen or discolored tooth
- Support a tooth with a large filling
- Reinforce a tooth treated using root canal therapy