New policies to remember for your upcoming appointment:
- Only the patient receiving treatment will be allowed in the building. If the patient is a minor, only one (1) parent or legal guardian will be allowed to accompany the patient.
- Our waiting room area is still closed. We will ask all guests to wait in their vehicles after they check in for their appointment. We will call your cell phone when you are ready to be seen.
- Patients that wish to wait in the office may still do so. We will have a few designated areas reserved for patients that want to wait in-office. Please keep in mind that this capacity will be very limited.
- Our coffee bar/ beverage area and children’s play area will still be closed until further notice.
- Please understand that most staff members will have protective masks on while they are working
Did YOU KNOW?
Watermelon can be good for your dental health!
First off, Watermelon is rich in fiber, which acts as a sort of natural toothbrush and can give your teeth a good scrubbing while you chew. This helps prevent the buildup of dental plaques and lowers the risk of tooth decay while also cleaning away food debris and other particles
Perfect with grilled chicken for tacos or served with salty tortilla chips, this salsa also has enough watermelon left over to make the salad in the recipe above!
- 1/2 seedless watermelon
- 1 large diced mango
- 1/2 diced red onion
- 2 zested and juiced limes
- 1 seeded and diced jalapeno
- 1/2 c. chopped cilantro
- tortilla chips for serving
Begin by slicing the watermelon in half lengthwise, then trimming a little off the bottom so that the melon will sit flush on the table. Next, scoop out the watermelon, but make sure that you don’t scoop through the bottom. When you have the watermelon bits out, go ahead and dice them into small pieces.
Next, put the watermelon, mango, onion, jalapeno, lime juice and zest, a pinch of salt, and cilantro into a mixing bowl so that you can combine them. Last, spoon the salsa into the watermelon bowl and pop the whole thing into the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving. This will allow the flavors to mix better. Serve and enjoy!
This is a great recipe to go with your leftover fruit. It’s refreshing and great for a hot summer night!
- 6 c. chilled cubed seedless watermelon
- 4 c. cold water
- 3/4 c. chilled strained lemon juice
- 2/3 c. sugar (more or less per your taste)
- Ice and mint for serving
Begin by putting that chilled watermelon into a blender and puree well. Then pour through a mesh strainer into a bowl, throw away the bits left in the strainer. Next, take your pitcher and whisk together the water, lemon, and sugar until completely dissolved. When the sugar is dissolved, add in the pureed watermelon and stir some more. Taste and adjust sweetness to your preferences.
To serve, pour over ice and mint in individual glasses. If you’re not ready to serve, then chill in the fridge until you’re ready. Don’t add ice until you’re ready to serve or you risk watering down your punch.