At O2 Dental Group of Southern Pines, Our Mission Is...
- To provide world-class care and service to all patients at all times
- To always treat patients with the highest level of respect and dignity in a non-judgmental environment
- To provide personalized care in a clean and modern state-of-the-art facility
- To establish an enriching environment which will foster the personal and professional growth of all employees
- To continuously improve our standard of care through commitment to continuing education courses
- To be recognized as leaders and advocates for oral health in our community
Commitment to ExcellenceO2 Dental Group of Southern Pines is committed to providing superior oral health services to our patients. We foster patient relationships based on mutual trust, excellent customer service, and the best, personalized patient care available. Our team is devoted to restoring, enhancing, and maintaining your teeth using conservative, state-of-the-art dental procedures.
Prevention and Oral Health MaintenanceWe believe preventative dental care and maintenance is vital to your dental health. Through regularly scheduled exams, we check the overall health of your teeth and gums, perform oral cancer screenings, and take x-rays to detect problems before they worsen. Routine dental cleanings and sealants help prevent cavities and dental disease. We review your medical history to assess your overall health and identify any illnesses that may have an impact on your oral health. Our hygienists have many years of experience in the field and will take a gentle approach to taking care of your oral health needs.
Office Sterilization and Safety ProceduresWe want to ensure the health of our patients and our dental team. Our practice follows safety procedures recommended by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). These measures include:
- Using disinfectant hand soap
- Wearing gloves, masks, glasses, and/or face shields
- Chemical disinfection of countertops and surfaces
- Sterilization of all non-disposable instruments and equipment before every use
- Chemical disinfection of all items which cannot be sterilized
- Use of disposable plastic coverings and sheaths over surfaces with high contacts, such as the dental chair, equipment, air/water syringe, and light handles
Training & ExpertiseO2 Dental Group of Southern Pines is comprised of highly trained and skilled professionals who are licensed and certified. At our practice, we are committed to continuing education and learning. We regularly attend training classes, lectures, and dental conventions so we can offer the latest techniques, procedures, products, and equipment to our patients. We are also active members of various dental associations, helping our office keep up with changes and advancements in the dental profession.
Schedule Your Appointment With O2 Dental Group Of Southern Pines Today!
We are conveniently located for those living and working in Southern Pines, Carthage, Pinehurst, Whispering Pines, Taylortown, Aberdeen, Lakeview, Vass, West End, Seven Lakes, Cameron, Ashley Heights, and Foxfire!Se Habla Español!
southern pines action photo
Dentist hygenist 2