At O2 Dental Group of Fayetteville, Our Mission Is...
- Provide world-class care and service to all patients at all times
- To always treat patients with the highest level of respect and dignity in a non-judgmental environment
- To provide personalized care in a clean and modern state-of-the-art facility
- To establish an enriching environment which will foster the personal and professional growth of all employees
- To continuously improve our standard of care through commitment to continuing education courses
- To be recognized as leaders and advocates for oral health in our community
Commitment to ExcellenceOur Fayetteville dentists and team are committed to providing superior oral health services to our patients. We foster patient relationships based on mutual trust, excellent customer service, and the best personalized patient care available. Our team is devoted to restoring, enhancing and maintaining your teeth using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures. We are conveniently located next to Cape Fear Hospital in Fayetteville, North Carolina. We proudly serve the needs of Fayetteville, Hope Mills, Raeford, Spring Lake and the Sandhills area. If you are not in the area, no worries! We have many patients from Raleigh, Greensboro/High Point, South Carolina, Texas, Michigan, and many other areas!
Prevention and Oral Health MaintenanceAt O2 Dental Group of Fayetteville, we believe preventative dental care and maintenance is vital to your oral health. Through regularly scheduled exams, we check the overall health of your teeth and gums, perform oral cancer screenings, and take x-rays to detect problems before they worsen. Routine dental cleanings, sealants, and fluoride treatments help prevent cavities and dental disease. We review your medical history to assess your overall health and identify any illnesses that may have an impact on your oral health. Our hygienists have many years of experience in the field and will take a gentle approach to taking care of your oral health needs.
Office Sterilization and Safety ProceduresWe want to ensure the health of our patients and our team. Our practice follows safety procedures recommended by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). These measures include:
- Using disinfectant hand soap
- Wearing gloves, masks, glasses and/or face shields
- Chemical disinfection of countertops and surfaces
- Sterilization of all non-disposable instruments and equipment before every use
- Chemical disinfection of all items which cannot be sterilized
- Use of disposable plastic coverings and sheaths over surfaces with high contact, such as the dental chair, equipment, air/water syringe and light handles
Training & ExpertiseO2 Dental Group of Fayetteville is comprised of highly trained and skilled professionals who are licensed and certified. At our practice, we are committed to continuing education and learning. We regularly attend training classes, lectures, and conventions so we can offer the latest dental techniques, procedures, products and equipment to our patients. We are also active members in various dental associations, helping our office keep up with changes and advancements in the dental profession. The goal of O2 Dental Group of Fayetteville is to provide superior dental health care while creating lasting relationships with each individual patient. We appreciate the opportunity to be your dental health care provider, and we look forward to seeing you! Call us today to schedule your appointment.